This post may contain affiliate links that allow us to earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Seabrook Island is home to a variety of delicious dining options that are sure to please every palate. There is something for everyone, from fresh local seafood to traditional culinary favorites. Here are a few nearby Seabrook Island restaurants that are worth checking out during your stay.
Seabrook Island Club
Seabrook Island offers a variety of dining options, including several outdoor dining venues with gorgeous views.
- Palmetto Room / Seaview Terrace
- Private outdoor eating area with spectacular coastal views.
- Sophisticated Southern Cusine
- Formal setting for members and their guests.
- Bohicket Lounge
- a laid-back, informal dining setting with breathtaking views of Crooked Oaks and Ocean Winds golf courses.
- Southern food for lunch and dinner
- Pelican’s Nest
- Views of the Atlantic Ocean and Deveaux Bank
- Part of the Seabrook Island Beach Club serves everything from sandwiches and burgers to seafood and steak.
- Osprey Cafe
- This seasonal shop serves breakfast pastries, salads, sandwiches, beverages, and ice cream.
- Cap’n Sams’ Grill
- poolside grill with full bar available
- Golf Veranda at the Island House
- View of the driving range
- table or firepit seating
- 12-tap Pour My Beer / Pour My Wine wall for Members; includes two cocktail options
If you’re looking for a place to enjoy some fresh seafood while overlooking the water, look no further than Bohicket Marina!
- Salty Dog Cafe
- casual, waterfront dining
- known for its laid-back atmosphere and delicious seafood
- dishes made with fresh, local ingredients, including sandwiches, burgers, and salads.
- Fischer’s Sports Pub and Grill
- A casual spot that is perfect for catching up on the latest sports game
- burgers, sandwiches, salads, and a selection of beers and wines.
- Salty Dog Ice Cream and Marina Eats
- Serves breakfast, lunch, and delicious desserts!
Freshfields Village is a shopping center located near Seabrook Island, and it offers a variety of dining options for visitors to enjoy. Here are the restaurants located in Freshfields Village:
- Forty Eighty – A Wine Bar
- includes fine wine, regional craft beers, and delectable light cuisine
- Cafe Eugenia
- Offers delicious fresh salads, dips, and baked products, cheese and charcuterie boards
- Java Java
- serves pastries, soups, sandwiches, and specialty coffee drinks.
- La Tela Pizzeria
- Neapolitan style pizzeria,
- menu items include pizza and pasta
- casual, family-friendly atmosphere.
- Cantina 76
- Mexican-inspired cuisine and homemade margaritas
- relaxed setting
- Classic French cuisine
- casual, inviting atmosphere.
- The King Street Grille
- Casual restaurant and sports bar with
- Serves soups, salads, and traditional American food.
- The Station Deli
- New York-style deli
- serves breakfast and lunch.
- Vincent’s Drug Store & Soda Fountain
- Vintage diner with a soda fountain
- Fuji Sushi and Grill
- Fresh sushi and hibachi dishes
- Lunch specials and happy hour specials.
- Grab and Go Beach Bodega
- serves breakfast, gourmet sandwiches, coffee, and their signature house-made frosé.
- The Village Market by Harris Teeter
- a grocery store offering a full range of prepared foods.
- Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
- Jersey Mike’s Subs
Nearby, Kiawah Island has a variety of restaurants for you to enjoy as well. The stunning Sanctuary Hotel is home to a wide variety of options – here are a few favorites.
- Ocean Room
- An upscale steakhouse with oceanfront dining
- Forbes Four-Star and AAA Four-Diamond ratings
- A collared shirt, tailored pants, or well-kept denim are required for gentlemen and boys over eight. Cocktail attire is recommended for ladies.
- Dinner only
- The Atlantic Room
- Seafood restaurant
- Dinner only
- Resort Casual Attire
- Jasmine’s Porch
- Lowcountry cuisine
- serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- resort casual
- Beaches and Cream
- ice cream, coffee, sweets
These are just a few restaurant options available on and near Seabrook Island. The possibilities are endless, from grand sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean that offer unbelievable sunset views to the freshest seafood served in a relaxed Lowcountry setting and simple ingredients that pack a punch. With so many delicious options, you’ll have no problem finding the perfect spot to enjoy a meal during your stay.